As you know, adoption is near and dear to the heart of Ordinary Hero and we are passionate about orphans finding their forever families. We also care about helping families raise the money necessary for adoption, which is why we have our OH affiliate program.
With the support of State Farm Insurance, through the Beth Venable Memorial Fund, we are offering a ONE TIME adoption grant of $1,000 to an adoptive family who is an OH affiliate. Online applications will be accepted February 14-28 and the family who is selected to receive the grant will be notified by March 10. The recipient will be selected by the Ordinary Hero staff as well as Michael Venable.
Here are the requirements:
- Family must be an OH affiliate fundraising family.
- Family must be a client of a non-profit, 501c3 adoption agency. The grant will be sent directly to the family's agency.
- Complete and submit online application (the link will be sent out via email to all affiliates).
- Submit one reference letter.
- Submit an Agency Confirmation Letter (verifying the family as their client, them as the placing agency and confirming their 501c3 status).
- Submit a family letter, telling us your story in 500 words or less.
Special thanks to State Farm Insurance, and all of the generous donors who gave in memory of Beth Ratliff Venable.