Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Meet our featured TEEN Ordinary Hero!


Meet Allie! She is our featured TEEN Ordinary Hero! She has traveled to Ethiopia 4 times since she was 15 years old! 
We LOVE our teens that serve with OH! 

My name is Allie McCraw, I am 18 years old, and I have been to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 4 times with Ordinary Hero! Participating in the Ordinary Hero trips has changed my life and given me an entirely new perspective. Every time I go I learn something new, whether it's another word in Amharic or how something as little as holding a child's hand can impact their life. I plan to keep returning as much as I can because every day is so fulfilling. Although at times the poverty is overwhelming, the amount of love given and received is hard to stay away from. Though I live in Tennessee, my heart lives in Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment