Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

This Week's Waiting Children and a Praise!!

I am so thrilled to announce that these two waiting beauty's in Ethiopia, that stole so many hearts, have been chosen for adoption. They are listed as the Beauty Queen Sisters on our site. These are the two that walked for miles to show up so that I could take their picture in order to advocate for them. I can't even explain how totally precious they are. I am praising God right now!! Everyone's prayers for these two sisters and God's hand are what led them to their forever family.


This Week's Waiting Children
Precious Brothers ~ I am totally in shock that these two brothers are still waiting to be chosen for adoption. I had the privilege of meeting them and taking some adorable pics of them as well during my last stay in Ethiopia. Oh My Gosh they stole my heart!! They are simply precious which is why I named them as such. Besides being the cutest kids in the world they have very cute, fun, sweet personalities. The little one had the biggest time driving his car up and down my arm while I made the car sound. The older one was pushing another baby around in a stroller playing with it and being so gentle and sweet.

So....OK PEOPLE....someone has got to hear the call from God concerning these boys. Let's crank up our prayers for these two so that their forever family will find them soon.

Girl/Boy Siblings

This incredibly cute and sweet brother and sister pair need a home. That is the bottom line. They are waiting in Rwanda for their forever family to find them. They are full orphans as they have lost both their parents. They are in perfect health and just need a family. The little girl wants to be a nurse when she grows up and help people. Keep in mind that girl's hair is kept shaved in Rwanda in order for them to attend school.




Precious Sisters

These beautiful girls wait for their family to find them in Rwanda. Have you ever seen more precious smiles than what is on the faces of these sweet girls?

These girls are full orphans as they have lost both parents due to Aids. They, however, are in perfect health and just wait for their family to find them and take them home. They are said to have sweet dispositions. Right now they have each other....and we thank God for that.


We ask that you lift up all these children in prayer. Prayer changes things and prayers get answered all the time. Every one of these children have a destiny that they long to meet.

For more info on these children click on their names above to go to the link on our site.
Or visit www.ordinaryhero.org and click on Waiting children.

Lamentations 3:56 (New International Version)

56 You heard my plea: "Do not close your ears
to my cry for relief."

No comments:

Post a Comment