Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Waiting Children

Just an fyi for some of you looking to adopt. I just updated my OH site with new waiting children from Ethiopia under the Celebrate Children tabs. There are new waiting children under the boys, girls, and sibling tabs.......and let me tell you, they are precious. Click Here and then scroll down to the Celebrate Children tabs. Let me know if your hearts are pulled in any direction for these kids. I love hearing the stories of God calling people to adopt. And don't forget to pray for these kids and all the waiting children on the list.


Also....another fyi....There will be more info to come on our upcoming OH mission trip to Ethiopia July 22-31st, 2010. I am very excited about this trip. It will be solely focused on helping the orphan and street child. More to come....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love your OH blog! I adore it! Your an inspiration to me and I hope I can be so brave one day to advocate the way you do for orphans! I have one adopted sister, through foster care, which has made me fall in love w/adoption.
    Good luck on your upcoming mission trip to Ethiopia...how awesome to share God's glory like that, I would love to go on a mission like that!
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete