Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

On Our Way to ET!!

 We are off!! We are sitting in the Chicago airport now waiting to board our flight. We are super excited to get to ET and love on all of your babies and the rest of the waiting children. I have all of your packages for some of your children that I will be seeing while in ET and handing out to them. You know I will be taking tons of pics of all the children, whether they are chosen or waiting. I hope to blog every night while there. Obviously that will depend on the connection.

I had to throw in this pic. Too funny. I had a friend tell me that some of her great friends were traveling to ET and maybe we would happen to run into them.  Well......here they are! Meet Heather and Kelly from Memphis. They are on their way to serve street children in ET with an organization called The Forsaken Children (www.theforsakenchildren.org). Awesome people! Thanks, Tabitha, for telling us about them.  You quickly learn what a small world we live in.  I run into someone every time I travel.

We are on our way to Istanbul, Turkey......wherever that is :) then on to ET. Have a crazy first couple of days there but will be blogging when I have connection.

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment