Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

New Tumblers and Video

We have new stainless coffee tumblers now available in the
Be sure to check out the awesome William doing his own commercial for the new tumblers :)

(Silence music on right side bar or CLICK HERE to go to direct link.)


Also, be sure to check out our updated OH Sightings Page to see who's wearing our merch. 
You might recognize someone if you have sent in a pic. Send us those pics if you want to be added to the page. Thanks for wearing the OH merchandise and being an Ordinary Hero. 

3 comments:

  1. O my goodness! What a funny kid! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm definitely asking my husband for one for my birthday :) Coffee travel mugs are like an attachment on my hand. I'm like Captain Hook... but with a mug. :)

    ReplyDelete