Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

Waiting Children in Rwanda



I have gotten a great response from the news stories that aired regarding our nonprofit, Ordinary Hero. I am very excited about the people who want to jump on board to help children in need. I am putting together outreach projects at the moment in between designing my nonprofit website(1st time I've ever done this), advocating for children and more children, carting my own 7 children around for the summer and chasing down my dog, literally every day from the neighbors because he has turned into such a scaredy nerd from the 4th of July fireworks and still hasn't gotten over it and just keeps running off. I can't complain though. I love it all even if it is a lot of work.

I am VERY excited about introducing the new WAITING CHILDREN FROM RWANDA.
These kids are so precious. There are the two sisters, above and the two pics below. There are two individual girls below them. There are two individual boys below them. Next there is a sibling group of 5, yes I said 5, and they are AWESOME! They include a set of adorable twin boys, a girl who is the oldest and a two year old baby brother. Then there is a set of boy/ girl siblings. There is also a boy from Bulgaria which is the next country I am introducing in the next day or so. I have three or 4 kids from there.

We need to rally together here people!! Spreading the word is how these kids are getting adopted....that and prayer. So start praying and start sending people to www.ordinaryhero.org to check out these new little ones that are waiting for their Ordinary Hero to arrive and bring them home. You can read their bios on the site. I seriously believe that all of us together combining our faith and our address book will find these kiddos forever families. I have seen it happen too many times.

I need a base of people to stand with me and I thank all of you who have already agreed to stand with us in our advocating efforts. Yall are awesome!! I can't wait to share the good news of who is getting adopted. And don't forget the last list of kiddos from Ethiopia. Make sure to check them out and pray over the ones who are not chosen yet.

I have a button you can add to your blog that directs people to our OH site coming soon from a sweet blog friend offering her services. Can't wait!!













Now you can go to Ordinaryhero.org and check out these kiddos.

And if you haven't really felt the call to adopt yet don't feel guilty. Everything is in God's timing. But I must say you have to watch my sister's Gotcha Day video. It certainly will at least put a lump in your throat, and grab your tissues for you softies out there. This is what the miracle of adoption looks like.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment