Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine T Shirts!!

Let's Face It! Where Has Our Heart Been Lately? 
AFRICA!!
WE WANTED TO DESIGN A VALENTINE-ISH SHIRT FOR VDAY COMING UP SO....
HERE YA GO!!
i heart africa
WE BARELY GOT IT OUT IN TIME, BUT HERE IT IS! 
WE LOVE IT!!
TWO DESIGNS TO CHOOSE FROM SO PICK YOUR FAV :-)




These shirts are the ultra soft Alternative Apparel women's cut. They do run big so keep that in mind. I would go a size under what you would normally wear in a women's fitted shirt. I wear a size Small in this shirt and it is a good fit but not a snug fit. If I wanted the snug fit I would go to an XS, just to give you an idea. You can order on our right side bar. These are GREAT SHIRTS!!
Remember proceeds from all our shirts help bring kiddos home to their forever families. It helps us be able to give matching grants during our fund raisers. Thanks, as always, for your support of OH!!

3 comments:

  1. oh man! I wish I'd known about these sooner! Our embassy date in Ethiopia is Feb 14th! We are leaving on Wednesday, though, so I know even if I ordered a shirt tonight it wouldn't get to my house by Tuesday (it would have to be overnighted and I know that's SUPER expensive.) Bummer :(

    I will just admire everyone else in the pictures! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another new shirt! You guys are killing me!!
    I can't wait for the adoptive family fundraisers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my blue I heart Africa tee! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I wrote a post about the shirts on my blog today (thewaymanfamilynest.blogspot.com). Thanks for letting me come pick it up, Kelly. It was so good to talk with you! Hope the dance was fun!

    ReplyDelete